Traveling with your pet

If you are planning on traveling to another state or country with your pet, you most likely will need to obtain a health certificate for your furry friend. Domestic travel certificates can be done on the premise whereas International certificates have many more requirements. Dr. Kiumarsi is a USDA Accredited Veterinarian and can help you through this process.

International and domestic health certificates

If you are traveling internationally requirements may be more complex and time taking than you may think. We suggest starting the process at MINIMUM 30 days before traveling to make sure your pet is qualified to go. Certain countries have requirements and testing for your pet that can take up to 12 weeks to obtain. Please call us as soon as you know you may be traveling with your pet so we can assist you with what may be needed and give any information.