Townsgate Pet Hospital - Pet Medical Services
Townsgate Pet Hospital in Westlake Village is a full-service animal hospital offering veterinary pet services for dogs and cats. We believe that it's essential to get to know you and your pet so that we can build a long-lasting wellness relationship. We firmly believe in having a wellness plan for your pet. Whatever age your pet is, it's never too late to consult with a veterinarian about your pet's long-term health and wellness. Routine veterinary medical attention can help prevent illness and disease in your pet.
Medical Services We Provide
Beyond our routine wellness exams, we also offer specialized medical pet services, including:
- Spay and neutering. People spay or neuter pets to prevent unplanned litters, but it can also help prevent illnesses and diseases that affect these organs. Spaying and neutering may also help calm your pet and prevent them from having unwanted behaviors.
- Dental Care. Many people don't realize the critical nature of cleaning your pet's teeth. Dental care for your pet is vital to keeping his or her teeth healthy. Beyond tooth decay and infection, poor oral health can lead to larger systemic problems for your pet. Tooth decay and bacteria can also lead to upsetting your pet's digestive system due to the bacteria ingested through the saliva. We offer cleaning, x-rays, and extraction services for our patients.
- Emergency Veterinary Services. Accidents can happen with your pet when you least expect it. Pets eat strange items around the house, get into garbage, run into situations outside that can be harmful, and so many other potentially hazardous problems. Our team at Townsgate Pet Hospital is equipped to handle any veterinary emergency your pet may experience.
- Ultrasound. If you suspect that your pet has ingested a foreign object, an ultrasound may be necessary. This is a non-invasive way of seeing inside your pet's body. This imaging technique is safer than x-rays and can detect the presence and shape of items such as coins, fish hooks, socks, and hard toys. Being able to see the foreign object's location will help determine the best course of action to extract the item.
- Bloodwork. If your pet is unwell, feeling lethargic, experiencing vomiting, or diarrhea, bloodwork can help us diagnose the problem. At Townsgate Pet Hospital, we perform our blood tests in-house to minimize the time it takes to get results.
Contact Us for All Your Pet's Medical Needs
We encourage you to browse our site to learn more about all our state-of-the-art services. At Townsgate Pet Hospital in Westlake Village, we are as passionate about pet wellness as you are about keeping your pet healthy. Schedule an appointment online or call us to see how we can help you and your animal.